Happy Friday, Friends! It was a long busy week, but it felt so good to tackle the ol’ to-do list. On a scale from starting to have an fing panic attack to gurrrllll, I got this…..where are you with your Christmas shopping? Or is that just a loaded question 10 days away from Christmas? Hope you get that shit done so you can enjoy the remainder of the Holiday season.
It’s Friday and I’ve got 5 things on my mind…….
ONE – Wine // My most beloved chardonnay vessel of all time. The glass you can find in my hand 90% of the time you’re in my home. The other 10% is before 10am when I’m still holding my cherished coffee mug. Both cups I love equally. One just spends a little more time in-hand than the other. Both from one of my favorite places to purchase beverage holders. Anthropologie! And guess what? Anthropologie is having a sale. It’s unheard of for Anthro to have 25% off ANYTHING + free shipping. You’re welcome 🙂 You too can have this wine cup-glass-thingy in your hand 90% of the day. $18 for a set of 4 glasses!
Unfortunately I will not be partaking in my normal weekend pastime, aka chardonnay drinking. This cold finally got the best of me and I’m currently being medicated for a sinus infection. Pray for me, K!
TWO – Cow Print // I stumbled on this cow print last week. I’m totally in love with it and currently trying to figure out a spot I can place it in my home. You can also get it in color too. Honestly, I think I prefer the black + white image better. What do you think?
Oh yeah, and it’s a free printable. Even better!!
Clink on the link below and print!
THREE – Twinning // When you find matching tops at Target, you make your kiddo wear it the same day. And you document that shit. Thank god she’s still totally into matching me! It’s hard to see in the photos, but we were bumping arm ruffles in the picture. Love that girl ♥
Both tops combined…under $20!
We both said, spontaneously – my shirt is so cozy. And cute!