Happy Cyber Monday friends. This is a sale I can get behind! It doesn’t require going anywhere. No lines. A shit-ton of good deals. All from the comfort of your own home….of office, in my case. Believe it or not, I didn’t make a single purchase on Black Friday. I probably would have, had we not been headed to Tahoe for the weekend. Maybe it was a blessing in disguise? Ha!
Is anyone else insanely happy that we still have 1 more week till December?!?! Just a little more time till the festivities really hit! I’m going to embrace this week to the fullest. We are going to get all the rest of our Christmas decor up tonight. Hoping to get it all on the blog next week.
Intentions for the Week:
- Get in 15,000 steps per day…No matter what – I lost my fitbit 🙁
- Pick up Trader Joe’s garland. How much garland is too much? Asking for a friend! – Gimme all the garland. I’ve gone the extra mile to take all the steps to care for it too
- Hydrate (god knows I drank wayyy too much wine over the weekend) – Kinda sorta did a good job….till Thursday.
- Find all the best Cyber Monday deals – Did anyone score an awesome deal? Tell me all about it.
- Work on all the outdoor lights + garland – They’re up. Now to get our front porch tree lit up!
- Dinner + drinks to celebrate Robin – Always a good time!!!
- Get my pearly whites polished up – Bay + I are cavity free still
- Share Bay’s Christmas bedroom decor – Thanks for all the love on Bay’s room ♥
- Transfer dates to 2019 calendar – Didn’t even crack open the 2019!!
- Dickens in the Valley Home Tour – Gorgeous homes….crazy inspired!!!
- Make turkey noodle soup with our Thanksgiving carcass (I hate that word FYI) – It’s happening TONIGHT!
Let’s chat Cyber Monday first! These are a few of my favorite things….and a couple are on my list:
Click on any of the images below to shop…..
Couple other items that caught my eye today on Amazon…..
Highlights from the weekend…..
“kid wine” cheers at the kids table!
Quick photo shoot with Gram + Papa ♥
The olive lover #olivejuice
Real men wear women’s aprons to carve the turkey!
I re-set my table…AGAIN! After the rotten pumpkin fiasco.
My mom collected the most beautiful leaves while we were camping at Casini Ranch the other weekend. These clipping lying across the table are the ones we stole off the side of the road. Festive AF! And free!
This is what our plates looked like. Although, we’re all eating turkey. I feel like everyone’s plate I saw on the ‘gram looked totally different. And I LOVED hearing about the weird menu item each family serves. Our’s is pretzel jello salad…yummm.
Friday morning we hit the road for Tahoe. With a pit stop in Placerville to pick up tree permits.
We picked up our permit at the Forest Supervisor’s Office: 3034 Briw Road. Placerville, CA 95667. Phone number: (530) 622-5061.
I called to confirm today and they do still have tree permits available. They are first come first serve. $10 cash each. 2 Tree permits per family.
Once you purchase your permit you’ll get the orange permits that you attach to the tree(s). And a map showing you all the spot for tree cutting.
Here’s more info on tree permits: Eldorado National Forest Christmas Tree Permits
Pit stop at Strawberry Lodge. It was raining + snowing.
My girl all bundled up…in my jacket…lol! The struggle is real!!!
Just a little snow….
Dressing the cabin up for the Holidays ♥
Avocado toast is my weekend jam #basic
I used the leftover Thanksgiving ham. Bomb.com
We hit the Fallen Leaf Lake trail from the campground. Such a pretty trail. Great for kids too!
Just give me all the snowy trails.
Then you get to this. I mean, could it have been a more beautiful day? The sky. The mountains. The lake. I can’t pick which one I like the most.
My people ♥