It’s official – SUMMER 2019 is here and we couldn’t be happier!! Friday + the 1st day of Summer falling on the same day. Not a coincidence! HA! If you’ve been following for a while, then you know we’re BIG on seasonal bucket lists. It’s helps us make the most of the next few months and do all the fun things we’ve been wanting to do.
Keeping a running list is a great way to remember all seasonal things you enjoy doing or look forward to do. When we have a free weekend, I like to refer to our To-Do’s and check items off as we go.
Here’s to an amazing Summer. Cheers!
Make sure to comment below on fun things you’ve go on your to-do list.
- Summerland at Park Winters to kick off the first day of Summer
- Get Cory to take me to Alabama Hills?
- Make boozy popsicles
- Go to an outdoor concert
- Flower arranging workshop
- Summer book list (and actually read the books too)
- Lake Merced hiking trails
- Start a new TV series with my girlfriends
- Frequent the farmer market
- Try a new recipe each week
- Make candles
- Plan a stay cation
- Hang string lights in the backyard
- Visit the Conservatory of Flowers
- DIY cut-off shorts
- Homemade ice cream sandwiches
- Make old school friendship bracelets
- Row a boat at Stow Lake
- Host a plant exchange party
- All the firework shows in our area
- Take the water taxi across Lake Tahoe
- Watch the sunset at the beach
- Make a playlist: good mood music
- Participate in a local 5K with Bay
- Closet clean-out + poshmark
- Learn a new skill..maybe sewing?
- Take Bay to an Alpaca Farm
- Get tips here: El Techo and Jones
- Play tennis with Bay
- Sit at Pope Beach as many days as humanly possible
Here are a couple cute free printable Summer Bucket Lists. You can print and check things off as you go…..
Previous seasonal To-Do’s:
What’s on your to-do list for the summer months? Anything we should add to ours?