Today feels like a good day for a GIVEAWAY!
So, in true Holiday Whore fashion – I put together a big ol basket of goodies. All the things for a killer Galentine’s Day!
First I want to THANK YOU for a few things……
Today I published my 1,028th blog post. WOW!
I received my monthly Shop Style Collective check and it was my largest yet. Almost every item, fashion + home I can now make a small commission on. That is, if you click on the link, like what you see and purchase.
If you shop though my links on instagram or my blog, I GREATLY appreciate it. Whether you’ve shopped a link once or continue to do so I am extremely grateful.
Insert: happy dance!!!
And that’s all because of YOU! It takes a lot of time and effort to find sales and link every item, but it’s something I truly love to do. And I hope you continue to follow along!
So, let’s do a GIVEAWAY!
What better way to THANK you, than a fun Galentine’s Day Trader Joe’s basket?
Filled with all the festive + favorite Trader Joe’s items for the season.
- $20 Trader Joe’s Giftcard (so you can get all your fave things on me)
- Bottle of Rose Wine
- Rose Water Facial Toner
- Valentine’s Chocolates
- Dark Chocolate Almonds (my obsession)
- Valentine Gummies X’s and O’s
- Organic Pomegranate White Tea
- Chili & Lime Rolled Corn Tortilla Chips
- Black Cold Brew Coffee
- Dark Chocolate Mini Heart Cookies
- Lemon Cookie Candle
Here’s how to enter:
- Share this post on Facebook or Instagram
- Tag a friend or two
- Comment with your favorite Trader Joe’s item of all time.
- Follow xoxostacyb on Facebook. Did you know I have a FB page for my blog?
- Subscribe to xoxostacyb.com (receive blog posts via email)
How to subscribe:
On a phone….scroll to the bottom of my website to “Follow Blog via Email”
On a desktop….on the right side of the screen under Recent Posts you’ll see “Follow Blog via Email” enter your email and you’re all set!
Each step is one entry!
WINNER will be announced Friday!
Thank you all so very much for continuing to follow along. Shopping my links, making my recipes, trying the DIY’s and sending the most thoughtful and encouraging messages. Means the world to me!
Have a great HUMP Day!