Consider today the OFFICIAL kick off to summer. Happy Summer Solstice!
Summer’s here! Which means it’s time to take a deep breath and savor everything the season has to offer. In your happy place. Whether that means sitting by the ocean. Camping under the stars. Sipping rosé in your own backyard. Dinning al fresco. Gardening!
You know I love a good seasonal to-do list by now. I couldn’t be more excited to write down ALL THE THINGS we’re planning to try out this summer.
Because in the end, memories aren’t made by sitting around waiting for them to happen, but from when you get out and live.
2018 Summer To-Do’s
- Stop the Ice Cream Truck for a treat
Watch the Fireworks at Seka Hills
- Family camping trip at Lake Francis
Make a donut board
- Visit Mrs. Grossman’s Sticker Factory
Find the perfect white jeans
- Stop for oysters at Hog Island
- Binge watch Big Little Lies
Craft with horseshoes
- Hike all over Lake Tahoe
Annual Celebrity Golf Tournament weekend Master the panzanella salad Use Bay’s instax mini on all our adventures
- Create DIY Polaroid display of our summer
- Play tennis
- Plan a stay-cation
- Tie-dye 4th of July tank tops
Hit the road with NO plans + NO reservations Make a fruit pizza, for Bay of course
- Master Frozé, for me of course
- Take a trip to the Cactus Jungle
- Swap out all clothes hangers with velvet non slip
- Cook + serve at 4th + Hope
Host a Rosé tasting party with my best gals
- Day trip to Sonoma
- Invest in a good ice maker (I’m obsessed with ice)
- Plan a meal with ingredients all picked up from the Farmers Market
- Yolo County Fair (55 days away whoop whoop)
- Hang with our homies in Salinas
- Add to our seashell collection
- Spend as many days humanly possible at Pope Beach
- Prepare for Middle School
WOW, that’s a long list!
Since I have so many new peeps around her, I’ve also rounded up all our past to-do’s for you below!
Previous seasonal To-Do’s:
First thing, first – we busted out our white denim + new chambray tops! #twinning
Chambray + white denim scream summa, summa, summa-time! We twinned hard for Father’s day in our new chambray tops. Bay’s was off the Target clearance section for $4! Whoop Whoop. I picked mine up at Madewell. Minus my terrible rookie tan-line, this top is so damn cute. You can wear a strapless bra too! Score! You’ll see me rockin this combo all summer long!
Ok, now tell me! I’m dying to know what’s on your summer bucket list? Also because I want to add to mine. Over the next few weeks I’m probably going to come back and add a few things here and there. SO FUN! On those weekends where you have nothing planned….refer to your summer list. Check things off is the best part!!!