It’s no secret that Fall is one of my favorite times of the year. As sad as it is to say goodbye to those long summer days, I’m literally craving the cooler temps + pumpkin everything + cozy sweaters!!!
Especially the month of September!! It’s like summer’s last hoorah!
And I plan to enjoy it to the fullest!!! Since the seasons come and go so quickly, I like to make a list of the things that make me love this time of year so much.
You can check out some of the older To-Do’s below…..
Here are our 2017 Fall To-Do’s….
- Apple picking at Apple Hill
- Bike rides
- Perfect a pumpkin dessert
- Annual Running of the Turkey’s
- Visit the Saturday Davis Farmers Market
- Try a different fall veggie each week
- Kayak Putah Creek/Lake Solano
- Purchase a Fiddle Leaf Fig for the house
- Backpack Ojai with the girls
- Write a blog post on my favorite beaches
- Toast pumpkin seeds
- Family pumpkin carving contest
- Picnic at Hog Island
- Use my camera instead of the iPhone
- Dine at the #3 best restaurant in America
Sit on a bar stool here
- Order Christmas Cards (crazy, huh?)
- Pay Pena Adobe a visit
- Sleep in on the weekends
- Full Belly Farms Wood Fired Pizza Night
- Spa day with Mom + Kissey
Find the perfect 2018 planner
- Maybe just one last beach day?
Now that you’ve read mine. I’d love to know, what’s on your Fall To-Do’s list? We’re always looking for fun festive ideas to add!! 🙂
Happy Fall friends!!