4th of July is one of my all time favorite Holidays!! All the traditions that come with it are so fun!
We’ll be celebrating Independence day in Tahoe. Every year our family gathers at the cabin for the long weekend. Other than lounging at the beach everyday + watching the fireworks from Pope Beach, we really don’t have any other plans. Which is crazy exciting. I love anything + everything red, white + blue so I foresee some festive decor + crafts + yummy treats to celebrate! And since the 4th falls on a Wednesday……you’ll need to rock red, white + blue Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday + Sunday, right? At least I know I will be!!
I find red white + blue ALL year-long and think to myself “this would be sooo cute for the 4th!”
So, it’s safe to say, I’ve got a collection 🙂
Bay’s Romper //
So, so cute. Bay’s only complaint, it needs pockets! It’s on sale for $14!
$17.99 + 20% off with code JULY4
My Tee’s //
Rose in the USA ($12)
Rolling Stones ($34)
LOVE the back on this top!
Stars & Stripes Tee ($39)
Target Tee’s //
More Fun Tee’s //
Fireworks in the area //
Grab a picnic blanket and take in all the Firework shows + FUN in town. Keep scrolling for a list of all the fun things going on today + tomorrow!
Tuesday, July 3rd:
- Folsom Rodeo – Rodeo + live music + dancing + fireworks
- River Cats vs. Fresno – 7:05pm game + fireworks
Wednesday, July 4th:
- Pancake Breakfast – Fire Station #3 (Springlake)
- Bike Parade – Heritage Plaza 9-Noon
- Ice Cream Social – Senior Center 1-3pm
- Swim Fest – Charles Brooks Community Swim Center 1-4pm
- Woodland High School – 9:15 fireworks
- Community Park Davis – Family Fun + fireworks 4-9:30pm
- Hornblower River Cruise – 8:45 departure to watch fireworks on the Sac River
- Cal Expo – FREE 9:30 pm Firework show
- 4th On the Field – at Raley Field 6-10pm. Food trucks + live music + family fun + fireworks
- Revival at The Sawyer – If you happen to be kid free – watch the fireworks from the rooftop bar. Just don’t wear flip-flops 🙂
- Embarcadero in Old Sac – Get there early to claim a spot
On another note…..how is the year technically 1/2 over?