I’m really into salads right now. I go through salads kicks from time to time and eat them every. single. day. Then I get so burnt out. Currently they are my jam. Especially trying out different ingredients other than plain ol mixed greens like I tend to reach for.
I got a new one for you today. It’s quick + easy + so fresh!
This was also approved by my Mom ♥
Always leaving her a Tupperware full of a new recipes to try out and give me her review.
Raise your hand if you’re a Trader Joe’s lover?
Sometimes, I spend my entire lunch break walking up and down the isles browsing all the beautiful food. Ha. I really do. Then you can’t forget to grab a bunch of stems on your way out. It’s a must!
They legit have the best ingredients + produce. So many hidden gems. I follow TJ’s on instagram and they’ll share a new item. You bet your ass I’m making a trip that week to grab that item and try it out.
Anyway, this is another TJ’s recipe! I gathered all my ingredients from Trader Joe’s. I’m sure you can find shaved brussels sprouts + romano caesar dressing other places too.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 bag TJ’s shaved brussels sprouts
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 strips of bacon, cooked + crumbled
- 1 jalapeno, seeded + sliced thin
- shaved parmesan (add as much as you like) #shitton
- TJ’s romano caesar dressing
- 1 lemon, juiced
- pepper to taste
Here’s what you’ll do:
Dump everything in a big bowl. Top with dressing. You don’t need a ton. Squeeze lemon juice over the top + season with freshly ground pepper.
Serve alongside grilled chicken. Or top it with grilled chicken. I did both and LOVED it.
Thanks to my homegirl Lisa Allan for another great recipe.
* And don’t forget you can always “pin” to your Pinterest board to save for later. Hover over the photo and the Pinterest SAVE image will appear. Click and choose which board you want to save to.