May contain boo’s 😆 just kidding, I haven’t had a drink in 6 months 🤪 this is straight up black coffee ☕️
I’ve bought a few new things lately that I’m freaking in love with – everything from fashion items to home and more so I wanted to do another “random things I’m loving” post for you today!
- I shared this Free People Top last week – but now you can see it in person. Love a good FP top!!
- Picked up a Wireless Smartphone Charger for my nightstand. It’s so aesthetically pleasing. It’s on sale right now 40% off!!
- Bay and I saw Don’t Worry Darling last night. OH EM GEE, Florence was amazing. The wardrobe + set was unreal. It’s twisted AF, but a MUST see.
- The cutest Ghost Mug. Although I realized I don’t drink my coffee fast enough anymore for cute mugs. I need a yeti to keep that shit warm for hours.
- Speaking of cute Halloween decor – how dope is this Gold Skeleton?
- Added the The Sydney Clutch Bag to the Wish List. And it’s 40% off!!!
- Did you snag any jeans from the Target sale? Here are my 4 FAVES all 30% off.
- I do throw a couple pairs of Target jeans into the rotation, but I am 100% a jean snob. And these Mother Jeans that I’m wearing in today’s post are on major sale.
- Tried out this Arm Workout and it’s a good one. Try it and let me know what you think!
- I have Crockpot Crispy Buffalo Chicken Tacos on the menu for next week. Sounds so good, huh?