You guys, I did it! I made it happen. Tablescape in a Box was born this week. I say born, because I feel like I’ve given birth. That’s actually kinda gross…Ha! This is my baby though. Something I’ve thought long and hard about for a very long time.
I’m sure you all know by now that I live for a pretty table. It’s inviting. It sets the tone. You know what I mean? Changing around my table to fit the mood + season has become my jam. You can check out all my past tablescapes here on my site: xoxostacyb table setting
I went to every store in the area scouting table items that caught my eye. I’m typically a very neutral + natural color tones kinda of gal. Think white on white on white. With lots of greenery. But nothing says Christmas like a pop of red. And reindeer. I couldn’t help myself.
This is a tablescape I would proudly set on my table all December. Hosting family + friends. Weeknight dinners. There is nothing more inviting than a festive set table.
Here’s how it works……
- I design a tablesetting. Not just any tablesetting, but one that I truly love.
- Snap photos of the tablesetting.
- Box up ALL THE THINGS + photos.
- Then you can purchase the whole set for your table.
- I’ll even come and help you set your table, if you’d like ♥
and without further ado, here is my very first born…Tablescape in a Box:
This box includes a table setting for 4:
- 1 – 8′ live cedar garland (treated to last through Christmas) with fresh eucalyptus + pine cones + string lights.
- 4 – clear glass votive candle holders + 4 candles
- 4 – natural woven chargers
- 4 – gold-rimmed white dinner plates
- 4 – candy cane stripe cotton napkins
- 4 – antique gold reindeer napkin rings
Price: $100 + free local delivery
Payment methods: vemno + paypal
If you are interested in placing an order, here’s what you do:
Message me though my website: xoxostacyb.com
Email me: email@example.com
Comment on Facebook or Instagram
Tablescapes are limited…as I am a one woman show (and my mom too)
BIG thank you to my Mom for staying up with me last night (wine in hand, obvi) to finish up all the final little details.
Ps….notice I didn’t drop the f-bomb in this post? You’re welcome Mom ♥