Happy October, friends! Am I the ONLY freak that was uber excited that October 1st fell on a Monday? Monday’s are already for fresh starts, but when the 1st + a Monday collide….happy AF!
A happy little buzz (not the wine kind of buzz) comes along with the month of October. How can you not crack a smile when you walk past piles of pumpkins at the grocery store. The temps start taking a slight dip. Dream of hearty recipes. Fluffy blankets. Cozy sweaters. Red wine…oh yeah. Festive fall candles. Changing of colors. We saw a lot of this in Oregon last week, which I’ve never experienced before here in California. Slowing down. And starting fresh.
Hence the 1st falling on a Monday. And it being the last 90 days of the year. It’s the perfect time to freshen up. Change your routine. I’m jumping on the #last90days challenge. Basically living the last 90 days how you lived the first 90 days of the year. We’ll touch more on that next week though.
I need to add #twinning with my tween to the list! Ha!
Our LA sweatshirts have been on maj repeat. We’ve declared them to be our weekend wear. And she still thinks it’s cool to match me! Insert happy dance.
Wanna twin with us? lol! Our sweatshirts are 40% off with code: BIGSALE And the Levi’s are marked down today too!
Today, let’s chat about ALL THE THINGS we plan + hope to do this fall!
2018 Fall To-Do’s:
- Plan out our Spring Break in LA
- Get greener
- Go Apple Picking
- Create a funky new pizza recipe
- Splurge on a new pair of boots
- Make homemade candles
- Go to a Football game
- Toast pumpkin seeds
- Beach bonfire
- Homemade donuts
- Plan a stay-cation
- Find a new fall nail color
- Spend the day at Ocean Beach #indiansummer
- Family pumpkin carving contest
- Host a brunch + plant swap with my fave gals
- Share our Portland, OR travelogue
- Camp on the coast
- Have Bay plan + cook a meal from start to finish
- Start Christmas shopping in October
- Master a good ramen recipe…we’re obsessed!
- Find the hidden bar in Hayes Valley, SF
- Complete #Last90Days challenge
- Annual Running of the Turkeys
- Start a monthly coffee table styling post
- Cambria Christmas Market with the Hostert’s
I found this really cute printable Fall Bucket list created by Ap Letters
Fall Bucket List
Fall Bucket List
What’s on your families Fall To-Do’s List? We’re always looking to add some fun new things to ours ♥