Drink your pumpkin spice ☕️
Put up your Christmas tree 🎄
This year has been hard AF, do whatever brings YOU joy!!
Ready or not – I’m in FULL Christmas mode over here at xoxostacyb 🎅🏻
Intentions for the Week:
- Kick it with one of my faves, Korine
- Make homemade ginger shots
- Share an Old Navy-try on – they have some cute shit right now
- Attend my first in-person Omega Nu meeting in what feels like FOREVER!
- Try to convince Cory to put up our outdoor Christmas lights
- Start working on Gift Guides
- Boujee purchases that are totally worth it
- Get good sleep
- Purchase tickets to the Dickens in the Valley Christmas home tour
- Share the top selling items from last week
- Stay away from wine….I miss you boo!!
You guys HEEELLLPPPP! We are deciding on a family vacay in January. Anyone been to Rosemary Beach, FL (30A)? We are debating on Florida or New York. Two totally different destinations…lol. Bailey + I have not been to either state. They are fairly similar in price for flight/stay. And I cannot for the life of me pull the trigger and make a final decision and we’re running out of time….
Where would you go? And why?
Christmas Decor I purchased and LOVE!!!
Hung some dollar spot Mistletoe on the back of each of our dinning room chairs. Such a fun + inexpensive pop of Christmas!!!
Scenes from the Weekend…..
We got to facetime our favorite Cal Poly girl 🙂 Watched my nephew score his first touchdown! So exciting. We attended the 4-H Awards gala (for a bit) Daniel + Benny made the cutest pinecone turkeys. We shopped till we dropped at The Design Shop Interiors Folsom store. Made a pit stop at Out of Bounds for lunch and a beverage. Found the cutest plant store in Woodland. It’s called K and O Plant Co. It’s at 1216 Fortna Ave – go check it out.
Did lots of organizing. AKA, throwing shit away.
Before | After
Had to have this deer head from The Design Shop Interiors store. If you haven’t been – make an afternoon of it, you will thank me later!! Okay, I also purchased a vintage bell garland that makes my heart so happy. I plan to hang it across the mantle once I get my real garland up and strung with lights. Stay tuned!
Have a happy Monday!!