First day of school 2020. Looks a little different than years past.
May your coffee be strong. And your WiFi be stronger!!!
Intentions for the Week:
- Practice patients (I have NONE)
- Make Bay’s first week in high school (from home) extra special
- Get my spin on. Peloton friends – tell me what instructors to start with
- Share a new recipe
- Top rated Amazon products “things we don’t need, but need”
- Start Omega Nu 2020-2021 year
- Pick up some new reading material at the library (curb-side, obvi)
- Hit 20,000 steps per day (I only got to my goal 4 times last week)
- Style my coffee table for Fall (baby steps so Cory doesn’t freak out with all the Fall decor)
- September style calendar
Highlights from the weekend…..
Had a WILD Friday night. My mom + I walked the dogs and drank a shit-ton of red wine. It was absolutely perfection!
Had an overdue lunch date with some of my fave girls. We asked for skinny-ish margs, and Maria’s Cantina delivered. I could have had 5! Ha! Don’t worry, I didn’t.
Bribed my photog aka Bay with Dutch to take new #ootd photos.
Get this $20 Twist-Hem Cropped Top before it sells out!
This weekends episode of: Cory went on a fishing trip and I proved that I can, indeed, fit my car in the garage!!!
Always up by 6 am. Always.
Bailey made another balloon arch. This time for the first day of school!
While I cooked + meal prepped for the week. Back to school week always kicks my ass, so I’m coming in prepared.
This morning, we kicked off day one of distance learning. It’s going to be very interesting. But, staying positive AF!!!
Each year, since Bay was in kinder, we’d meet up at Raley’s for donuts + coffee. Take cute 1st day photos. Then head to school. We couldn’t let that 9 year tradition die due to covid. So, here we are. In our front yard. With a cute backdrop for photos. LOTS of donuts. And HELLA KIDS. With giant smiles on their faces. Crazy to think 9 years ago this started with 3 kids. And now this!
Happy 1st day!!!
Logged in and ready to get this day started!!!
Have a great week friends. Have lots of wine in the fridge (you’ll need it). Lot’s of patience. And been kind. This is new territory for all of us!