Yesterday I made a BOLD decision. I gave up booze for lent. Alex and I did the math, it’s 43 days. Whoever said lent is 40 days, is a damn lair! Just saying. And I joined Weight Watchers.
So, I apologize in advance for anything I say or do while I’m sober and starving!
In other news, the sun is shining! And my J.Crew Ruffle Neck Eyelet Top is on SALE! So, there are two things to be grateful for today!
See how I changed that to happy shit? I’m working really hard on that. For every negative thought….you have to cancel it out with 2 positive thoughts. Try it, I kinda think it works?
Now let’s talk clothes…….
J.Crew has a promo going on today. 30% off full price styles (aka new arrivals) with code: SUNNY
So I thought today would be a perfect day to chat about transitioning to Spring.
5 Items to buy for Spring
- A classic white top. My faves are my Eyelet Top (from this post) and this Funnel Neck Eyelet. You can never go wrong with a white top + jeans!
- Perfectly distressed jeans. See #1 🙂 Levi’s will forever be my go-to
- Fun statement earrings. I bought these Fan Earrings in sundrenched peony and I’m obsessed. Super lightweight and FUN!
- Bamboo or straw bag. I picked up my dupe to the Cult Gia bag last year on Amazon for $40 and rocked it all summer. ps…your shit wont fall out of the cracks either!
- A great pair of natural colored shoes. I cant stop wearing my $40 Block Heel Mules. They are such a staple in my closet. They come in 4 color options and you just cannot beat that price tag!
Here are few things from J.Crew I’ve purchased OR have in my cart to make me even more excited for the coming sunny months!
Maybe if we all just start dressing like it’s Spring. Then maybe, just maybe, Mother Fucking Nature will follow suit? It’s worth a shot…don’t you think?
Have a great Thursday. And have one for me okay? A gin martini. Or a big ass glass of cold chard. Only 42 days left!