The only thing I got dressed up for this weekend was movie night under the stars at Bogle Vineyards 🍷 and now I have officially given up wine for the month of November. Pray for me, k 🙏🏻
Intentions for the Week
- Join the I Heart Macros No sugar November Pray for me!
- Drop off Charlie at the groomers. Pray for her!
- Old Navy Try-On
- Pack up all the Fall/Halloween decor for next year
- Pull out Christmas decor and gradually deck the halls
- Reshare my Perfect Pot Roast recipe since it was a hot DM question last week.
- Watch Winter House….anyone else watching?
- Set my DVR for Yellowstone this weekend. Sofa king excited!
- Make a Topgolf reservation to hit some balls
- Order new Christmas tree lights. Never too many!
- Update address for Christmas cards
- Finalize winter vacay plans
- Start wrapping Christmas gifts. This years wrapping paper theme: Gold | Red | Black
- Stalk Target for their new Chelsea Boots to come back in-stock
Scenes from Halloween…..
I have been pinning away on Pinterest. Click here to see what I’m into right now: xoxostacyb // Pinterest
Let’s do a poll….
Yellowstone OR Winter House? Or both?
Finalized this years wrapping paper theme….ha! Sounds lame, but I’m really into it!!!
Got some samples for Christmas cards. Minted send them for FREE! Now to decide which one to get.
Oh and I have a $25 off your order with Minted. Click here: Minted $25 off
Currently stalking these boots to come back in-stock in my size. SOOOO, cute right?
Cory + I got to sneak out Friday night for an event at Bogle Vineyards. I have legit wore this dress 3 times in 3 weeks. I LOVE it and trying to get my money out of it too! Ha! We watched the new Phantom movie under the stars then had some wine + apps at Scott’s Seafood. Such a good time. We rarely get away just the two of us anymore.
Have a great week!