SHOP: Balloon Long Sleeve Wrap Top ($20) | High-Rise Toothpick Jean (under $50) |Gradina Block Heel Bootie (35% off) | Paperclip Chain Necklace (30% off) | Glider Bangle Bracelet (30% off) | Oversized Square Sunglasses ($10) | 5 Pack Gold Bangles ($8)
Santa is watching!!
Just kidding – let’s do it
Sharing how my girlfriends and I pull off a Favorite Things exchange each year with lots of fun gift ideas….
A Favorite Things Party is one of my favorite traditions during the holiday season! Who doesn’t love learning about other people’s fave things? It’s the perfect low-key gift exchange with girlfriends.
Here’s how it works…
- Set your guest list (keep it small)
- Set your gift budget. We like the $10/per gift range. $5 – $20 is safe, but can get expensive.
- If there are 5 friends attending. Then each person brings 4 of their favorite thing. One for each guest (not including yourself)
- Get creative. You want this to be a gift you truly love.
- Wrap up your gifts and you’re ready to go
- Once you’re at the Favorite Things Exchange, each person takes a turn passing our their gift and opening each together. Let the gift giver explain why this is one of their fave things.
- You leave with one of every friends favorite thing.
- How many more times can I say the words favorite things….lol.
And if you’re hosting or attending, here is a list of some great ideas for gifts under $20. Some are on major sale too! These gifts would also make great hostess + girlfriend + stocking stuffer gifts as well.
Outfit Details |
Balloon Long Sleeve Wrap Top ($20) | I spotted this top at Target the other day and had to have it. The price is great and if just feels a little more dressy than a basic top. I think this would be great for the holidays.
High-Rise Toothpick Jean (under $50) | Originally $128 – NOW $48. I wish this was the price that I paid for them. ha! I bought these jeans a while back and they totally got lost in my closet. Pulled the out the other day and was pumped. They are a charcoal wash so kind of a faded-ish black. They go with EVERYTHING! And I’ve been wearing them on repeat.
Gradina Block Heel Bootie (35% off) | My favorite booties have been on sale for over a month now. Which makes be think….they are going extinct. If you are in the market for a good bootie – this is it. Under $100. Size up 1/2 size for the perfect fit.
SHOP: Balloon Long Sleeve Wrap Top ($20) | High-Rise Toothpick Jean (under $50) |Gradina Block Heel Bootie (35% off) | Paperclip Chain Necklace (30% off) | Glider Bangle Bracelet(30% off) | Oversized Square Sunglasses ($10) | 5 Pack Gold Bangles ($8)
You can find each item from this post by clicking on the images below……
(remember you use the arrow to the right to scroll though all the images)
These parties can be hosted year round, not just Christmas. Such a fun way to gift your girls a little something they are sure to cherish!