Two truths and a lie //
• I’ve never had a cavity.
• I love a good liquor store.
• I hate Taco Bell.
Any guesses which is the lie?
Sharing some weekend notes + things I’m looking forward to this month…..
The lie: I hate taco bell – one of the most untrue statements of all time. I’m actaully thinking of throwing together a Taco Bell charcuterie board for next weekend…lol. Seriously!!
little things I’m looking forward to this month…..
- working in the yard
- purging + cleaning + organizing
- making time to rest
- making healthy choices
- watching baseball games
- bike rides
- play some golf
- make the ultimate taco bell charcuterie board 🙂
- get tickets for the Flower Fields
- hit publish on my Sedona + Antelope Canyon blog posts
- dust off my record player
- plan out my spring veggie garden
- walk the arboretum on the weekends
- planning out our Spring Break vacay
Some snaps from the weekend….
Got to see these cool cats (and their mom) twice in one weekend. Can’t remember that last time that happened.
Celebrated Nidia turning the BIG 4-0! We’ve been celebrating birthdays and milestones for as long as I can remember.
Spent my life savings on a Sunday Nugget trip. Don’t regret it at all!!
Attended Anna’s annual Almond Orchard brunch and somehow she outdoes herself each year. Truly a treat to sit at this table.
Cleared my DVR and started The Dropout on Hulu. It was kind of boring though.
Manta for the week….
Hope you have a GREAT week!!