Happy International Women’s Day!
Intentions for the Week:
- Hop back on the wagon (fell off hard Saturday)
- Make Hawaii meal reservations
- Order packing cubes
- Style my front porch 3 different ways
- Trip to the post office to send back returns
- Hit 20,000 steps per day
- Get good sleep
- 15 lb weight loss goal on WW this week
- Map out garden beds (added cilantro + mint to out herb garden yesterday)
- Yearly dermatologist appointment
- Go to church with some of my faves
Highlights from the weekend…..
You’ll never guess what we did Friday night…..
Steve’s Pizza, in case you didn’t guess. I’m so excited to host a fun giveaway with Steve’s this weekend. Stay tuned!!!
Saturday morning we headed to Lafayette for a fun girls trip. I fell off the wagon right here. At the Rooftop. I mean, how can you sit at a rooftop restaurant for lunch. With the sun shining. Girlfriends all around. And not have a glass of chardonnay?
Still dreaming of the boots that I didn’t buy!
We shopped. We laughed. We drank. We used hair products. And “slut it up” was the mantra for the weekend!
BIG thanks to Ken + Diane for hosting us for another fun girls trip. Always such a good time.
Sunday I nursed a hangover with a shit-ton of yard work. It’s always so rewarding when it’s all done.
Charlie + I both were wishing for a couple more hours of sleep before we started the new week.
And now for my February Top Sellers…..
You can find each item from this post by clicking on the images below……
(remember you use the arrow to the right to scroll though all the images)
Hope you have a great day, friends!