Happy Friday friends. Anyone else as ready as I am for the weekend? I have NOTHING planned for the entire weekend. Well, except a date with my backyard lounge + the sun. Did you catch the weekend weather? 85 – 88 degrees…thank you baby jesus. Other than working on my tan, I’m super looking forward to meal prep. Something I haven’t been able to do for the last few weeks. I miss it. Weird, huh?
Friday 5 is what we do…..
ONE // I’m currently IN LOVE with tassels. It’s becoming a problem. This week alone I ordered three. THREE. 3. T -H-R-E-E Items with tassels. And I can’t fucking wait for them to arrive on my doorstep next week 🙂 Are you a tassel freak too?
For Me – Swing Tassel Tank
For Bailey – Tassel Sandals
TWO // Dallas Housewives. “Everything is bigger in Texas!” Especially the DRAMA. Grab your Jesus Juice and take a seat, these bitches are already in-your-face cat fighting. Although they follow every sentence with “bless your heart,” they really want to choke each other out. I try not to judge a book by its cover, but how can you not judge Bravo Housewives by their taglines? Dallas does NOT disappoint…..
Brandi Redmond – Former Dallas Cowboys cheerleader fire crotch
- “I was a Cowboys Cheerleader, but in Dallas I’m never on the sidelines”
Cary Deuber – Married to her plastic surgeon “wife”
- “I’m not a trophy wife, I’m a lifetime achievement award” (dammmnnn)
LeeAnne Locken – One time pageant princess….from the circus?
- “I grew up a Carny kid. Play games with me and you’re gonna pay”
Stephanie Hollman – The bible thumper from a previous life that farts on demand
- “I’m the girl next door…..if you live in a big ol’ mansion”
Tiffany Hendra – Ex actress/model married to a Kieth Urban look-a-like
- “I came home to Dallas to shine my light, not to fight”
All I gotta say – It’s going to be insane and I can’t wait to watch. Set your DVR’s – Monday nights on Bravo.
THREE // Spring Break is over. Unfortunately it was also very uneventful. The Spring break kid program was from 9am – 3pm…really? I can’t bitch, it’s FREE. But the hours blow. I’ve been getting to work around 9:15 am. Working through my lunch break (my holy hour). I get to work such a happy camper. Could be that I’m 4 cups of coffee in? Definitely! But, NO lunch break means NO GAP trips. NO Trader Joe’s stops. NO Target runs. NO double Starbucks days. NO time to blog. NO groceries. NO NOTHING! I can’t wait for next week. And my life back…lol.
This picture was taken at 7:50 am. Yes, I’m still sipping coffee, haven’t showered, and sitting on the couch watching Bravo while Bailey does Musicly videos contently by my side. This my friends, has been my life all week.
FOUR // It hit me this week that Spring Show is right around the corner. 14 days to be exact. I have to admit, I’m going to miss this big white barn. Stinky, smelly white barn that houses over a dozen pigs. We’ve spent a lot of time here since January. Scooping poop + feeding + walking pigs. I say that I can’t wait for it to be over, but that’s actually kind of a lie. Although the experience has been pretty exciting and stressful at times, it’s been 100% worth it. It’s crazy how much Aunt Penny has taught Bailey about her pig over the months. Babe (Bailey’s pig) hit 207 lbs last Monday, we are hoping for 250 by the 30th. Fingers are crossed.
FIVE // links I ♥
- french toast bagels…Yummmm!
- everyone can always use a new piece of black for their closet
- Chipotle is opening a new Better Burger chain, hopefully E. coli free?
- 6 reasons you should drink coffee everyday
- love these gold legs
- used to frequent Pheasant Club for this delight, thank you P-Dubb for the recipe
- Leather Toms…what are you thoughts?
- 10 words you’re pronouncing wrong. I still can’t say Acai
- I’d like to be sipping this in my backyard right about NOW
- heard of KonMari Method? So intriguing.
- my wardrobe wants this bad
Enjoy your weekend and come back Monday 🙂